The museum’s history
1905
The Société de la Flore Valdôtaine founds a private museum to preserve the finds and promote the natural sciences in the Aosta Valley



1934
The museum collections are temporarily transferred to the Alpine Military School
1975
The Société recreates the museum in Saint-Laurent Church in Aosta

1985
The museum moves to its new premises in Saint-Pierre Castle



2015
The museum is named after Efisio Noussan and two sites are established


